• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Building a new rig. Rack or board?

stompboy

So I have just been told I am in a new band as of March which was nice. It's a covers band so need to be fairly versatile. I started to build the rig but I've been offered a live in head case with 6u rack at silly money.
So now I have a dilema. The rig is built around a Budda SD V20 (with an SD18 for backup). I have a stack of pedals at my disposal and was planning on the following line up for a board based system.
Guitar - EP Booster - Rothwell Love Squeeze - 808 - RC Booster - AC Booster - BB Preamp - Amp. Also incorprated into this will be a Lehle 1@3 to switch between amp and acoustic DI.
FX Loop - VP Jnr - M9 (or TC SCF - Demeter Trem - DMM) either way with a tb looper.
Since looking the rack route I can potentially go for an RJM FX Gizmo controlled by a Ground Control running all above pedals but using something like a G Major for delays etc and also squeeze a few more dirt options in the front end.
Any suggestions?

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah but which route to go? Pedals in the rack or keep em on the board?
You have a 6U rack, I would stick them in the rack since you have the space and minimize you board size for portability.

Trending Topics