• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Burkey releasing a smaller version of the Flatliner

gururyan

Anybody found any additional info yet? Brad at ToneFactor is the only US distributor, maybe he'll chime in.

woude

very interesting! I'm using the flatliner for two years now and I love it's functions & reliability but hate the size and the weight. This is perfect, I'm buying one for sure.

Jeremy

I love my Flatliner!! And this is very great news!! I can't wait to see the specs on it for the outputs!!

gururyan

There it is! I've converted the dimensions, it's roughly 3 7/8 x 2 x 3 3/8.

Specifications:

6 isolated outlets, all adjustable in steps to 9, 12, 15 or 18VDC each @ 100 mA

Dimensions (whd) = 99x52x85 mm
6 cables (straight and angled connectors) included.

Price: EUR 159,=

Available from 15 februari

DavidH

Nice.Looks like a winner.I like my Flatliner a lot,i haven't had anything it can't power so far,and judging by the quality of it (percieved quality atleast) i don't expect it'll ever need replacing.Quality gear!

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
Cool - the Burkey Flatliner is incredible.
Little doubt the Six will also be totally pro.

gururyan

Update:

Turns out this little buddy is hardwired and no US version exists...yet. So, you'll have to use a converter of some kind or wait.

woude

I have one now for a couple of weeks. A few comments:

-It's small, but it doesn't fit under my pedaltrain 2 from 2007 without modifications. It fits under older pedaltrains because they are higher somehow. It fits between the bars but it doesn't fit hight-wise. I need higher rubber feet now. It's still more than small enough to fit on top of my pedaltrain beneath a pedal like the Timmy.

-It powers everything I need without any trouble. Dead silent, very nice. Adjustable voltage is usefull for me.

-The attached cord is pretty thin and short. I snapped it in half by accidentaly closing my pedaltrain hardcase while the cord was hanging out. (sharp edges!) At this moment my unit is being repaired with a much longer cord and possibly a larger cord. I have to be much more carefull I guess.

I sold my flatliner pro to get this SIX.

Trending Topics