BURNS Double Six 12 String Guitar

jul.brown90

Hey guys !

What's the general opinion on this guitar ?

Does anyone have one ?

I've been considering one since it's so hard to find a lefty 12 string electric guitar but I've seen some comments, especially on this Youtube video, that it's really poorly made and looks cheap...

slugworth

Youtube comments mean nothing, and reading many of them may lead to a loss of intelligence.

Burns guitars are now made in China by Saga which is also the parent company of Blueridge guitars. I have never seen or played a Burns guitar, but I am a Blueridge dealer and for the most part the quality of those is outstanding. As long as you don't have a moral opposition to buying a Chinese-made instrument, I think that Chinese-made guitars in general have increased a great deal in quality over just the last 3-4 years.

I think as long as you go with a reputable dealer who will weed out any duds before they get to a customer's hands, you'll be fine.

dunara

A friend of mine owns one of the reissues. I borrowed it for a tour about 5 years ago and became quite attached to it. Stayed in tune, great neck and sounded good, although you'd never mistake it for a Rickenbacker.....

Trending Topics