Busiest, most complicated, pedal...ever

Untitled 2022-09-16 at 7.21.15 AM.jpg

What is the busiest, most complicated pedal you've ever owned?
I'd do this as a poll, but I'm sure there must be dozens of such pedals out there.

Just saw this Jam Pink Flow on CL, "6 different pedals of 100% handmade circuitry; Compressor, Tubedreamer, Fuzz/Distortion, Chorus/Vibrato, Phaser, & Delay".

pedal.jpg

Rocktron All Access. MIDI foot-controller that controlled a switcher w pedals, a couple rack mounted effects, midi controlled my Whammy, etc. That was a long time ago and I don’t think I would have the patience to program all that today…let alone lug it all to gigs.

Just ordered this...VTR Antares Multi Modulation pedal. It definitely shows to have far more features than I usually would go for on an FX pedal; besides it being a multi FX pedal it also has savable presets and MIDI control of which I don't care for, hate it when options paralysis is triggered. But the prospect of having chorus, flanger, & phaser as well as a few others in a standard sized pedal with the ability of stomping thru all the FX instead of kneeling down to switch between them by way of a tiny cramped toggle or rotary selector seemed worth the risk.

It's intended as the final piece of the puzzle for a 4x pedal "fly-rig" pedalboard project I working on. I already have 3 pedals standing by that will be going on this small board which are multis: Analog Alien Fuzzbubble-45 dual dirt drive, Walrus Audio ARP-87 Multi-Function Delay, & Walrus Audio Slo Multi Texture Reverb. I'll let you all know how it goes when I get it.

https://vtreffects.com/produto/antares-modulation/
Antares-3D-e1644601410990.png

I had a Beetronics swarm but I just could not get used to the many ways I could mess up a great sound just by twisting a few knobs and then the time it took to get back to that sound.

Chase bliss mood - more to do with all the strange sounds you get and how a change of a knob completely changes the effect rather than something subtle.. then you have the dip switches.

I know it’s probably simple but my ADD can’t allow me to sit down and learn it.
Such a great pedal regardless. If I was rich I’d have all those chase bliss gadgets

Trending Topics

Top Bottom