Butch Walker’s Yamaha Acoustic, Electric and pedal board

Discussion in 'Stolen or Lost Gear Registry' started by psyandy, Aug 4, 2018.

1. psyandy

psyandy Member

Posted for Butch: please email me at psyandy@mac.com any info. Butch’s post below.

Man. I ****in’ hate using social media for this kind of stuff, but when it rains it pours, and if it helps recover these items then so be it. In the wake of having some of our gear stolen a couple weeks ago in Venice, CA, i went to play @newportfolkfest in Newport, RI. When i left the Hotel Viking for the airport, i had the front desk ship my two guitars (shown) with my FedEx account, back to my LA studio. Well.. apparently the gear was never sent and the hotel has been pretty ****ing useless (with the exception of a couple of people) at trying to help. I sat and personally boxed and taped up, filled out the slips, and double checked that they could safely get these picked up by FedEx. They said no problem and that they do it all the time. Now they’re saying that they aren’t anywhere in the hotel and FedEx says they never picked anything up. Someone ended up with a couple of highly customized and personal guitars of mine, plus my pedalboard. If anyone in the New England area sees these guitars, please let me know. Pretty easy to spot the Yamaha FG180 acoustic (has my name monogrammed on the pickgaurd, and the white Yamaha SA2200 electric guitar has special controls and old holes filled with wood). Hopefully they will turn up but FedEx has no record of ever picking these up, according to my tracking slip. Hard to count on people these days. Everyone have a good day and love one another. -BW @ Hotel Viking
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GtrGeorge!

GtrGeorge! Member

I am a MASSIVE fan of yours. I will certainly keep an eye out. If I can help in any way,I will. I owe that to you, at the very least for all the touching moments you have given me (and so many others).

3. psyandy

psyandy Member

ITEMS HAVE BEEN FOUND!!! Thanks for the help spreading the word.

Crowder likes this.