• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bypass looper question

manasquanto

Is it from loopmaster? That 10th unused loop could be your mute switch if you wanted to use it that way. Or if you're nervous you would hit it by accident, you could just connect a patch cable from the out to the in and you wouldn't mute it.

Will Nova

Nice! That's what I was hoping to hear! The Loopmaster site has his 8 loop and 10 loop at the same price...I've got 9 pedals in the chain presently...but would like to leave room! Thanks for the quick response manasquanto

DCMC Worship

It's almost always better to go up than down. I outgrew my board and needed more space. I outgrew my looper and wished I went bigger (and midi). I outgrew my guitar collection and needed a bigger house. Sadly, that last one is only partly a joke. :dude

Will Nova

It's almost always better to go up than down. I outgrew my board and needed more space. I outgrew my looper and wished I went bigger (and midi). I outgrew my guitar collection and needed a bigger house. Sadly, that last one is only partly a joke. :dude
I agree!!! I hate to hear the word overkill! ;))) it's Fun :))

Dashface

Yep, I have the 10 loop LoopMaster and it is the one piece of equipment I have that always works and never causes me trouble. Go big, sir. You're gonna regret it if you get one that is too small.

Trending Topics