"Bypassable" Volume Pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by riversisblue, Feb 27, 2012.

  1. riversisblue

    riversisblue Member

    Mar 9, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    Does anyone know if there is a company that can make a bypass-"able" volume pedal?

    I only want to use it for volume swells so when it is not being used for swells, I want it bypassed. Is there such a pedal?
  2. chops612

    chops612 Member

    Sep 7, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    You could have one in but the problem with the switch activated by the pedal (in say a wah shell) is to turn it on the volume must be full up to physically hit the switch, so you can turn it on and swell up from quiet with just the pedal. If recommend a true bypass looper if you are for sure you want it out of the chain when not in use.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice