• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Cab makers? Go!

bpdeem

I know Alessandro, Stone Age, Avatar & Port City. I'm just wondering who else is out there and what their price points are. And go!

Last Nerve

There is no magic tone in a decal.
Gold Supporting Member
Mather Cabs is great and builds for a lot of amp companies.

Best two cab builders i have ever heard, played or owed is.. Kerry Wright and Port City. Kerry Wright has long been the standard and gotten the label as "Best Cab Builder" and Port City are the innovative and newer company. If you want a traditional cab (Fender, Marshall, Vox or anything Vintage) you want Kerry Wright and if you want to take advantage of today's technology you want Port City.

Trout

Rockometer

This guy has been around a few years, site and pictures look great, price points look encouraging as well.
He is also a TGP member.

earthmud

Silver Supporting Member
Mather cabs will make you whatever you want for a very fair price. He's currently building me a vertical 2x12 and with shipping it came to just over 400$. Super cool and patient guy as well. Very happy and I haven't even received the cab yet.

poolshark

Silver Supporting Member
Look into Lopo Line. I have two of their cabs, and I love them. Fantastic quality at a great price, great customer service, and custom dimensions if you ask real nice. I have an Avatar cab as well, and it's pretty good; for my money, though, I think the Lopo gear is nicer.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom