• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Camera Inside w/ Amazing Effect

great-case.com

a.k.a. "Mitch"
If you've seen a ton of this type of stuff, my sincere apologies.

I have only seen studies of high resolution still images. Strobe-type renditions of vibrating strings are old hat. Here's a new spin I would not have predicted as feasible:

If the vid player doesn't work, here is the Direct Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INqfM1kdfUc#t=139

What's it worth? Probably nada... but I thought it was cool.

For a good laugh, note that the "I can't resist flapping my lips" community (respondents to YouTube) is 25% in favor of this being some form of prank or fake.. The closet physicist are hilariously tripping over themselves trying to prove that a simple alias w/ rolling shutter can not detect overtones on a string. Hilarious.

Play often or you'll never be able to play well with others ;-)

Last edited:

great-case.com

a.k.a. "Mitch"
If I were any slower, I'd be going backwards. Thanks Lo.. I got that link to work minutes after you fixed it for me!

great-case.com

a.k.a. "Mitch"
:aok Excellent!!!

Here's something similar ...

but this is The Goofball Page, so I have to quibble with you. Your example is not similar to mine, it is infinitely better.

Thanks for adding that to the mix.

Visualization of music inspires me. Leeb's arrangement / performance is incredible. It reminds me that I am a hack - ergo I practice.

Does anyone know what tuning he used here? I'd research this question (all day) but the driveway is full of snow and SheWhoMustBe Obeyed has to get out to acquire food ... damn...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom