Can anybody give me info on the Gadow Custom Hollow?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by wrxplayer, Jun 23, 2008.

1. wrxplayer

wrxplayer Supporting Member

These look like excellent "do it all" guitars. Would love to hear from some who experience with them. Thanks.

2. ksuaggie

ksuaggie Member

I've just got one recently. Nicely put together. I can get reasonable approximations of a tele, strat and lester. Split pickups, humbuckers and 25.5" scale are good things together. The neck pickup is not real warm like a jazz guitar due to it's being further back due to the way the truss rod adjustment is accessed. Very flat radius like a Gibson, very skinny neck (shallow C). I haven't gigged with it yet, but am looking forward to trying it out.

3. HHB

HHB Member

Stike here on the board does their finish work, I've handled a few, they have a cool smallish feel ala Music Man, never pluged one in but they rang acousticly

4. stratoquack

stratoquack Member

i've had a Custom Hollow for a few months now and I'm still loving it. Great sound, great build, and yeah, Stike does a bang up job on the finishes as well. Great customer service. good people.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. gomez1856

gomez1856 Member

I've got 3 Gadows and love them all. The Custom Hollow is an amazing guitar that has tons of versatility, great sustain, beautiful tone, and the best feeling neck that I've personally found.

You really can't go wrong with it. Let me know if you have any specific questions, but all in all, it's a great all-purpose guitar.

Rick

6. wrxplayer

wrxplayer Supporting Member

Thanks for the replies. Picked up a gold top Custom Hollow w/ Fralins and I'm enjoying it very much. Tremendously versatile.

7. gomez1856

gomez1856 Member

Nice work! Pics?