• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Can anyone please help identify which noiseless pickups these are?

KelsterVonShredster

Silver Supporting Member
Hi all, I picked up a used 2011 USA Deluxe Strat in Sienna burst yesterday; my gut is telling me this guitar has not been modified but I could be wrong, and that's why I'm here. I cant seem to find anywhere pics of pickups that are in my guitar; they are clearly silent/noiseless as they don't exhibit the slightest bit of noise or hum. The pickguard has the switching system and mid boost function as well. I'll attach pics. Thanks so much in advance, this is driving me nuts! All the guitars I see from 2011 were n3 pickups. These pickups clearly don't say "noisless" or "n3"...just "fender" on the single coils and nothing on the bucker. I have not pulled off the pickguard yet. Cheers. Here is a pic: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=839768886078442&l=77a8075b6f

KelsterVonShredster

Silver Supporting Member
just got a reply from the seller, he said the "n3" rubbed off. Seems legit. When I look at the single coils, the "F" from the Fender logo is rubbing off as well. Looks like the mystery is solved.