• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Can I assume these Lollars were made for a Nash Strat??

George H

These are supposed to be Dirty Blondes. Any way to verify? Are Lollars
that are made for Nash any different than Lollars you & I can buy?

George:)

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
My understanding is Nash used to use blonde neck and middle and a special for the bridge. Maybe Lollar just winds the sets that way for Nash and calls them a Nash set.

K-Line

Vendor
They are a Dirty Blonde set labeled Nash. Check the outputs and you will see. They are a great set!

JZG

Silver Supporting Member
My understanding is Nash used to use blonde neck and middle and a special for the bridge. Maybe Lollar just winds the sets that way for Nash and calls them a Nash set.
This was my understanding too. I had a set in a parts Strat awhile back and thought they sounded killer.

George H

They are a Dirty Blonde set labeled Nash. Check the outputs and you will see. They are a great set!

I don't doubt that & they do sound great. I haven't checked the output yet. What range should I be seeing?

George:)

Nacho Strato

There is no "Dirty Blonde" set, officially.

"Dirty Blonde" refers to a Blonde neck and middle with a Special in the bridge. A blonde set that has a bridge pickup suited more towards dirt.

K-Line

Vendor
There is no "Dirty Blonde" set, officially.

"Dirty Blonde" refers to a Blonde neck and middle with a Special in the bridge. A blonde set that has a bridge pickup suited more towards dirt.
Yeah what he said. Check the website for outputs. Again, my favorite combo!

George H

Just checked the output on mine & the link provided. (Thanks John B.)
These are indeed Dirty Blondes w/ a special in the neck. The outputs
match up almost perfectly.

Great sounding pickups btw.

G:)

Nacho Strato

Anyone know for sure if all the "Nash Lollars" are Dirty Blondes? Or if he uses Dirty Blondes for the 50's-style and Dirty Blackfaces for the 60's-style or what?

Just wondering 'cause I got a Nash S-63 with his Lollars and I absolutely love 'em but have never taken it apart to really check the specs.

Trending Topics