Can I assume these Lollars were made for a Nash Strat??

George H

dbpups.jpg

These are supposed to be Dirty Blondes. Any way to verify? Are Lollars
that are made for Nash any different than Lollars you & I can buy?

George:)

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
My understanding is Nash used to use blonde neck and middle and a special for the bridge. Maybe Lollar just winds the sets that way for Nash and calls them a Nash set.

K-Line

Vendor
They are a Dirty Blonde set labeled Nash. Check the outputs and you will see. They are a great set!

JZG

Silver Supporting Member
My understanding is Nash used to use blonde neck and middle and a special for the bridge. Maybe Lollar just winds the sets that way for Nash and calls them a Nash set.

This was my understanding too. I had a set in a parts Strat awhile back and thought they sounded killer.

George H

They are a Dirty Blonde set labeled Nash. Check the outputs and you will see. They are a great set!

I don't doubt that & they do sound great. I haven't checked the output yet. What range should I be seeing?

George:)

Nacho Strato

There is no "Dirty Blonde" set, officially.

"Dirty Blonde" refers to a Blonde neck and middle with a Special in the bridge. A blonde set that has a bridge pickup suited more towards dirt.

K-Line

Vendor
There is no "Dirty Blonde" set, officially.

"Dirty Blonde" refers to a Blonde neck and middle with a Special in the bridge. A blonde set that has a bridge pickup suited more towards dirt.
Yeah what he said. Check the website for outputs. Again, my favorite combo!

George H

Just checked the output on mine & the link provided. (Thanks John B.)
These are indeed Dirty Blondes w/ a special in the neck. The outputs
match up almost perfectly.

Great sounding pickups btw.

G:)

Nacho Strato

Anyone know for sure if all the "Nash Lollars" are Dirty Blondes? Or if he uses Dirty Blondes for the 50's-style and Dirty Blackfaces for the 60's-style or what?

Just wondering 'cause I got a Nash S-63 with his Lollars and I absolutely love 'em but have never taken it apart to really check the specs.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom