Can I try your Klon?

wleeds

I think I need a klon. Is there anyone in the Toronto area that has one I may be able to check out? I'm in Newmarket.
I just want to make sure before I take the plunge...again

thanks,
mark

Man, I've been thinking of asking this. I'd like to find someone who has about 2 dozen of the hip pedals and I'd pay just to come and get the tour. It would be especially awesome if I could play both through my rig and his at volume to really know what's there.

markom89

Man, I've been thinking of asking this. I'd like to find someone who has about 2 dozen of the hip pedals and I'd pay just to come and get the tour. It would be especially awesome if I could play both through my rig and his at volume to really know what's there.
If you're in Toronto, feel free to come by my place and try those 2 dozen hip pedals, but for free ;) oh, and at volume, too.

:dude

orogeny

. . . . .looking up hotel information in the toronto area . . . . .
Hey, Markom!
Ummm, yeah?
Dude it's orogeny!
Who?
You know, orogeny! From the Gear Page?
Um, yeah?
DUDE! I'm in Toronto! Can I come over?!

markom89

Tim,
I'd totally be down for one, but I dunno were it'd be... There are members from all over souther On that would come... I've got a pedal or two that I could bring :rolleyes::D

PM me about it, if you like... we could get something started.

. . . . .looking up hotel information in the toronto area . . . . .
Hey, Markom!
Ummm, yeah?
Dude it's orogeny!
Who?
You know, orogeny! From the Gear Page?
Um, yeah?
DUDE! I'm in Toronto! Can I come over?!
Orogeny, since Markom have some really cool pedals i'd love to know your opinion, if you get there obviously. Thanks.

radcliff

We need another Southern California pedalfest. I'm down to bring what I got. I would love to hear some of these pedals I don't have or haven't had.

Hype Hype Hype...good pedal but not worth $800 some might pay. Another great boost is the Boost 'N Buff a quater of the price does the same thing and a lot less noisy. I've owned 3 Klons ( 2 Gold horsey and one new silver) and sold them all. But hey what might not work for some will work for others.

Trending Topics