• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Can the EQD Organizer do clean octave down and octave up?

Stratoben127

I think I'm gonna pick up an Organizer soon. I'm mainly going to use it for organ sounds of course, but is it possible to have just a single octave going with no delay or choir effect? It's not a deal breaker, but if I could do octave up and down fuzz sounds it would be pretty cool.

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
Don't own one but have followed the threads closely... from what I gather, No, the choir effect is always at least a little present.

Stratoben127

Don't own one but have followed the threads closely... from what I gather, No, the choir effect is always at least a little present.
I just watched a video of a guy using it with Fuzz trying to get a normal octave sound and it actually sounded pretty cool with a very slight choir effect. It made it sound a little more glitchy like an old synth or an Octavio.

Stratoben127

Does anybody use it in a Blues-Rock situation? I play a lot of jam band stuff like Allmans, The Dead, Govt Mule, and Hendrix with a dirty Plexi. I've always wanted this pedal, but is it actually useful in a live situation when you're not just playing shoegazey trippy stuff?

LowWatt

I just watched a video of a guy using it with Fuzz trying to get a normal octave sound and it actually sounded pretty cool with a very slight choir effect. It made it sound a little more glitchy like an old synth or an Octavio.
Can you toss a link up to that? Would love to see it.

Trending Topics