• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Can we all agree this is not one of the best songs/videos ever?

Mangy71

Platinum Supporting Member
The lyrics are thoughtful and reminiscent. The vocals are both beautiful and at times intense. The guitar playing is exemplary. The video matches the song perfectly with stunning imagery and content.

Can we all agree this is not one of the best songs/video's ever?
(no Youtube video available)

http://www.myspace.com/video/king-39-s-x/summerland/29623980
That is one of my favorite King's X videos/songs, so I will NOT agree that it is NOT one of the best songs/videos ever.....I think.....:huh

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Wait, are we all agreeing it is not one of the best, or is the OP suggesting that we should all be able to agree that it is one of the best?

Alister

Silver Supporting Member
I agree with your main original British-laced question, but dispute your premises.

Ben R

I'm agreeing to disagree that this is not one of the best songs and videos ever, in light of the fact that it both is and is not. It is and isn't great. Yes and no. Left, right. Up, down.

torgeot

I will say most completely undoubtably yes.

(What I'm trying to say it is one of my favorite tunes of all time.)

Strat

I don't understand why you would even make the thread ? I would agree that this is not the best thread ever ! Yeah - it's awful - so what ?

Average Joe

I'm a complete stranger to Kings X, but I didn't like the phrasing of the singer. Seems like a well made song otherwise.

thornie

Silver Supporting Member
Great song, awful video. Then again, all music videos IMO are terrible. Always so forced and awkward.

Trending Topics