• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Can we see some of your partscasters?

mrpinter

Silver Supporting Member
If you've got 'em, show 'em! I did a search, and it looks like this hasn't been done for a while - at least in the last six months or so. I've had a number of them built in the last ten years or so. Here are the two that I haven't sold:

Tony Done

I just posted mine about 10 minutes ago in the "short scale" thread. Here it is again:

Short scale Warmoth Pro neck. This is a bit like Theseus' ship, since that pic was taken, it has had new body, pickups, electronics and pickguard. Best to think of it as a neck with stuff attached.

ragamuffin

Silver Supporting Member
Here's the three in my stable right now:

Most recent build; Albert Lee style, extremely versatile, quite the stunner.

Jazzcaster build; it's a really great guitar but doesn't suit me super well. May get sold or parted out at some point.

My first (though it's been through several iterations) and also my #1. It deserves a better photo shoot.

Khromo

Gold Supporting Member

This was a retirement present to myself. A Warmoth maple neck, with a Warmoth alder body with a quilted maple top. It has a Gotoh steel fulcrum bridge and the slick 510 tuners, and a set of Seymour Duncan L'il Screamin' Demons.

This was assembled with an Allparts chunky maple neck and ash body. The bridge is from Callaham and the pickups are Lindy Fralin Split Blade Blues Specials. This whole package was not expensive.

Last edited:

Jecht

Sure! I posted a NGD thread for my Warmoth build yesterday. I've had it just over 24 hours now. :)
IMG_2206.JPG IMG_2208.JPG

This was my mediocre attempt to paint an 80s style super strat myself. It was a cool guitar that played well and I still like the look of it even though it was amateurish, but the guitar didn't sound very good. It was just dead and had almost no resonance. I was inspired by EVH stripes, the Suhr neon drip finish, and Phil Collens splatter paint PC-1s. I thought about having it repainted professionally with a similar type of design, but other than having my personal touch the guitar didn't do anything my currents guitars don't better. I recently sold it earlier this month.

IMG_1798.JPG

Last edited:

Down and Out in NYC

Platinum Supporting Member
Not completed yet. Waiting on the neck to get back from MJT.
1 piece ash body - contoured heel and tummy cut - 3lbs 7oz
1 piece lightly flamed musikraft neck - .900 all the way down - 10 inch radius - SS jumbos - 24 3/4 conversion scale
fossilized ivory nut
KGC tremolo
Kluson locking tuners
Not sure if I’m going to load it w the pictured pickups , a WCR darkburst in the neck and an Arcane Mr Scary in the bridge or something else 410BB541-833D-4A84-AF33-21B7BF653808.jpeg
01FD0958-271E-453C-8D38-71F72D8D9B38.jpeg

If you've got 'em, show 'em! I did a search, and it looks like this hasn't been done for a while - at least in the last six months or so. I've had a number of them built in the last ten years or so. Here are the two that I haven't sold:

I’ll contribute my Warmoth trio here...all purchased used and dirt cheap courtesy of good ole GC ($599, $499, and $350 respectively):

8D9D431C-0EB7-4EBB-BAD4-EE37061FAD89.jpeg

334E33BD-4F0D-479E-B20A-73553656E9B1.jpeg

makeitstop

Old dude with guitars
Platinum Supporting Member
I never post pics of this one for some reason.

db-tele.jpg

It's a double-bound GFS body (one of the old ones) and the neck from an '89 Squier Contemporary Strat. The Strat was horrible, but the neck is excellent.

Bridge pickup from a 70s Fender, neck pickup is a GFS of some kind. Really easy to play, too.

Trending Topics