• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Can we see some of your partscasters?

JB6464

Here is my custom built Tele Deluxe with humbuckers and a Floyd Rose tremolo .
Warmoth Mahogany body with Quilted Maple top dyed in teal with natural binding , the Performance strat neck I bought in Hollywood is maple with a Ebony fretboard , 6105 frets and 1 3/4" nut .
1603030363310.png

musicman1

Mine was put together in 1984 by a great friend and mentor of mine. Its essentially a 21 fret ESP vintage neck w 7.25 radius on a ESP alder body. Kahler pro trem. All painted black w black hardware. Its had many sets of pickups but currently back to EMG sa s with a master vol and tone and a mini switch to add the neck pickup to the mid/bridge or just the bridge. Still has the original vintage frets. Ive played this gtr on hundreds of gigs.

Attachments

Gclef

My two:

20181012_070521.jpg
Tele- alder body w/spalt top, mahogany/ebony fatback neck, 6130 frets, harmonic design vintage plus pickups. Built in '98. I was browsing their in stock section and fell in love with the body, so I had to buy it. It competes volume wise with the clapton circuit with the volume on ten (its loud....and awesome). This has my favorite neck tone ever.

20181210_220032.jpg
Strat - chambered alder hardtail body with a maple/maple neck, ss 6105 frets, 59 carve, lace holy grails thru a clapton midboost circuit. I have a Fishman trem battery pack installed for ease of battery power. Built in '08.

This guy has been my number 1 since I built it.
It doesnt have that typical fender strong attack. It leans a bit towards a semihollow vibe in its slower and warmer attack. It weighs 6.25 lbs.

CanuckChris

I have a few partscasters and they’re all great players:

IS the dragon on the V painted or a decal? Either way, very cool (as are the other guitars)

I've made four. All of them with bodies and necks from USA Custom Guitars.

Although I'm not a lefty, thinking about it, building partscasters really opens up a lot more options for lefties. At least other than "left-handed available in black only" :)

Trending Topics