Can you adjust the mids on a Revival Drive Compact?

johnh

Hi, hopefully this is a simple question. I like to have the ability to bump up the mids a little on MIAB pedals. i wondered if the Revival Drive Compact has any such adjustability in the mids?

thanks for your advice.

flantrax

Gold Supporting Member
Nope…no mids control on the Compact. You can on the dual channel version. It’s more of a mid boost on that but it has a sweepable frequency control and is very useful. I have the extra 2 button footswitch and use mine almost like a Klon to kick in some low mids for solos.

axdxm

Silver Supporting Member
Hi, hopefully this is a simple question. I like to have the ability to bump up the mids a little on MIAB pedals. i wondered if the Revival Drive Compact has any such adjustability in the mids?

thanks for your advice.
It doesn't have a "mids" control, but if you back off the treble and bass control you can add mids. Consequently, if you want it more scooped, then crank the bass and treble. Think of mids as relative to bass and treble.

jlectka

Silver Supporting Member
It doesn't have a "mids" control, but if you back off the treble and bass control you can add mids. Consequently, if you want it more scooped, then crank the bass and treble. Think of mids as relative to bass and treble.
This. I have this pedal and it’s amazing. This is a a great little trick for it. Also, tube screamer works beautifully in front as a boost.