• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Can you remember the first album you bought that ABSOLUTELY SUCKED ?

Telejester

3337655_orig.jpg

The is the first album I ever bought, it was back in 1980. One or two good songs on it but the rest absolutely blew. Can you remember the first album which you bought that sucked Big time ?

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
One or two good songs on it but the rest absolutely blew
Looks like more than one or two, but a number of sketchy tunes, indeed.

This is an album I bought as a teen (because I liked their earlier stuff) that I really did not dig:

It definitely has that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis production, however.

Telejester

Looks like more than one or two, but a number of sketchy tunes, indeed.

This is an album I bought as a teen (because I liked their earlier stuff) that I really did not dig:

It definitely has that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis production, however.
I remember the dont you want me video by that band, the brunette was HOT

mossman

Gold Supporting Member
VANILLA FUDGE THE BEAT GOES ON vinyl record

I really liked The Fudge. I tried so hard to like this album when I was thirteen. Just never could figure it out. I kept it in my collection for the longest time, eventually I gave up . Oh well.

fjblair

Gold Supporting Member
I wish I could remember, but it was a long time ago and I've bought many, many duds.

Trending Topics