• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Can you send Midi to the strymon timeline from your computer?

neu18

Silver Supporting Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows a free interface to send MIDI control from your computer to the timeline.

I'm a complete MIDI n00b.

I want to send like the reverse loop etc. to the timeline. All I have right now is a midi-usb cable that I did the update with.

help?

randombastage

Silver Supporting Member
I use an iPad and an app called MidiTouch to control my Timeline and Modfactor and TC NovaDrive. For the Timeline I've controlled preset selection as well as individual parameter changes but haven't tried the looper although there is no reason to think that wouldn't work since the Looper works off of CC numbers too.

Do a search for an app that sends program change (presets) and CC (continuous controller) messages via midi....