1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Cancelled flight jam...for once with a real amp;)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Rid, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Rid

Rid Senior Member

And some poor monitoring, the close field speakers where done, could not use them, so I had to use the main mix speakers, and everything sounds very odd when recording, with those as monitors....
    So sorry for the playing:NUTS
    Used my Kramer, and a CM Customshop 50 head with a 4x12 V30 equipped cab.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=139983&songID=3941562

2. marinblues

marinblues Member

Rid,

certainly a nice midrangey tone on that amp. The guitar irecording s imho a bit dry. I think that it would sound even better with a touch of reverb/delay.

cheers.

Marin

3. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Thanks Marin:)
    Yeah my thoughts too, but I do not have the raw mix anymore, so it has to be like this now:(

4. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Man tough crowd at times;)
    Niels