Can't stop raving about this amp...

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
Two Rock Bi-Onyx

Have you ever wished there was a Marshall type amp without some of the spiky frequencies?

Ever wanted an amp that had a brit-flavoured gain channel with an AWESOME clean tone?

Footswitchable channels, solo boosts on both channels, great reverb, and a loop that's useable with good quality cables?

That's this amp. Every feature I've ever wanted without compromise.

Can't recommend it enough!

KOG

You have been bitten by Two Rock fever. Most likely you will not recover, so enjoy and welcome to the infected class!

:rockin

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
You have been bitten by Two Rock fever. Most likely you will not recover, so enjoy and welcome to the infected class!

:rockin

Sort of...except this amp's gain channel is unlike most Two Rock amps.

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
I've always been interested in this amp, sounds like a winner!!
Go give it a run through a good cab...don't play it through G1265's. I think they're too smooth for this amp. I'm using WGS Blackhawk 100 now and it's awesome. The Creambacks are great with it too.

dangeroso

Silver Supporting Member
Two Rock Bi-Onyx

Have you ever wished there was a Marshall type amp without some of the spiky frequencies?

Ever wanted an amp that had a brit-flavoured gain channel with an AWESOME clean tone?

Footswitchable channels, solo boosts on both channels, great reverb, and a loop that's useable with good quality cables?

That's this amp. Every feature I've ever wanted without compromise.

Can't recommend it enough!
That's funny. I have an amp that meets all of those criteria, but it's not a Two Rock!

Glad you are enjoying the Bi-Onyx. I need to try one of those sometime.

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
That's funny. I have an amp that meets all of those criteria, but it's not a Two Rock!

Glad you are enjoying the Bi-Onyx. I need to try one of those sometime.
Glad that's true. In my fairly extensive amp experience they are few and far between.

Trending Topics