Can't wait for my Danocaster build!!!

Juntess

Silver Supporting Member
Hello all,

I'm a new member and I am glad that I found a lot of useful information regarding gear. Last year, I decided to try a second hand beautiful Danocaster from reverb and all I can say is that I was blown away!! I will post pictures of the telecaster in a few days but for now, this guitar has been the best sounding telecaster that I have ever played. Very Resonant, clear, amazing light relic, awesome teal metallic color, bets neck ever, dark rosewood, .83 c neck, and many more details.

Anayways, I decided to get my first new build directly from Dan and he has been amazing to work with. Very flexible and really helps you with the build process. My hardest part was the choosing the color.

Specs for the build:

S type
Rosewood board
Flame neck
Ash body
Large headstock
Blue ocean turquoise
Gold hardware
.83 c neck shape
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait

4-5 months to go.
Will post when it arrives

Please share your future builds.

Chris

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Great guitars.

Your one on order sounds like it will look fantastic.

If I ever add a second Dano I'd like to do one of those flame necks. They looks fantastic.

BadAssBill

Gold Supporting Member
Interesting. I'm not sure I've seen gold hardware on a Dano that I can recall.

Be sure to post pics when you get it....I have a feeling I may be purchasing one before too long myself.

Juntess

Silver Supporting Member
Interesting. I'm not sure I've seen gold hardware on a Dano that I can recall.

Be sure to post pics when you get it....I have a feeling I may be purchasing one before too long myself.
Yeah gold hardware and flame neck for only $200 was well worth it hopefully, but I'm sure Dan will do his magic aging it. Will post pics

frijoleghost

Silver Supporting Member
good on ya...i have a double cut coming my way sometime this spring i reckon...my first experience w/ ordering a custom guitar

GGinMP

Dan's Ocean Turquoise is killer! Here's mine:

DanoT_zps9qxxpz3f.jpg

Yours will be way worth the wait!

GGinMP

Nice! The first pic almost looks like ice metallic, and the last one celery mist metallic. I love Dan's metallic colors the most (although he does great sunbursts) because of the variation from guitar to guitar, and on a single guitar in various light.

Juntess

Silver Supporting Member
Nice! The first pic almost looks like ice metallic, and the last one celery mist metallic. I love Dan's metallic colors the most (although he does great sunbursts) because of the variation from guitar to guitar, and on a single guitar in various light.

Poor lighting in my dark apartment. The actual color is teal green metallic

Juntess

Silver Supporting Member
Good choice. Dan is awesome. Did you choose pickups or letting Dan? I specified Rocketfires.
I just told him the type of music I play and he can work the magic. What pickups do you guys think I should go for?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom