Can't wait for "the build" (Custom Schroeder!!!)

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by vangit, Jun 6, 2008.

1. vangit

vangit Supporting Member

Got a call from Jason today that I'm coming up on the build list. I'm really looking foward to the build process. Jason keeps you so informed and is in such close contact, I really love the build. When my ordered Schroeder was complete, it was bitter sweet. As much as I wanted the guitar, I didn't want the build to end.

This build will be really exciting because I'm not sure what Jason is building me? I told him the neck profile I want, how much I can spend, and we are now dubbing it a "builders choice". I have trust in him. Can't wait to see what he builds me!

2. John Hurtt

John Hurtt Supporting Member

Stu,

Sounds exciting, keep us up to date!

3. Shane S

Shane S Member

I know how you feel. I have a 2nd Briggs that is just about to start and several Thorns that about to be born. Fun time for sure!

4. big mike

big mike Administrator Staff Member

5. vangit

vangit Supporting Member

I learned from the best :rotflmao

6. bilbal

bilbal Member

I have never heard anything but stellar reports of Jason's business practices and personality. His guitars are second to none as far as I can tell. I really wish I could afford one - maybe one day huh???!!!

This one belongs to a member here I believe. I remember falling for it the moment I first laid eyes on it.
    [​IMG]