• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Caroline Meteore lo-fi reverb

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
I posted about this a few months ago. Awesome sounding pedal that is still of interest to me s well. Their Olympia fuzz sounds great too!

Ruiner

I posted about this a few months ago. Awesome sounding pedal that is still of interest to me s well. Their Olympia fuzz sounds great too!
Jer, pretty sure you posted the delay. That's been out for some time. This is the reverb and just announced.

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
Go back to the Kemper thread or something where you actually know what you're talking about... ;)
I'm pretty sure I fail there too! I am using a TUBE power amp with it AND a guitar cab!

Ruiner

Go back to the Kemper thread or something where you actually know what you're talking about... ;)
I'm sorry Jer. :( There's gotta be somewhere on here you can contribute! ..... Is there a "colorful pedalboard" thread yet? :D

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
I'm sorry Jer. :( There's gotta be somewhere on here you can contribute! ..... Is there a "colorful pedalboard" thread yet? :D
A girl can dream!!! How about a "NPD that I won't try for 5 months" thread. I'd be he KING in that one!

hydroquebec

Dammit. This might be something like an Alesis in a small box, but this trend of cool reverbs that are in mono configuration kinda blows goats.

e-flat

Silver Supporting Member
Too cool.
After trying a couple recent digital reverb pedals, I've been turned off... This sounds really promising though, as I'd like a darker & grittier quality to the verb. If the sound clips are any indication, this could be amazing.

Trending Topics