Caroline Wave Cannon Studio Demo

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by thesooze, Jan 28, 2012.

1. thesooze

thesooze Member

Thought I'd share some some pics, and a demo of this great little box. I've been on a hunt for quite some time for an organic sounding distortion, and this may be the one that ends my search! It can get clean boosty, it can get snarly and mean, even fuzzy at times. Good range of tones with the tone and shape knobs, and the Chaos switch is just stupid fun.

The enclosure is absolutely gorgeous, and there's good play in the sweep of every knob, unity can be found easily as well as a huge (huge) boost in volume. Low and high gain sounds great, and it stacks like a CHAMP. This is a huge plus for me. I sent this into a Timmy and the combination was glorious.

I tried to capture a load of sounds in one short demo: clean/low/med/high/dark/bright, both with chords and single notes. At the end I attempt some chaos madness as well. Great, great job to Caroline, Philippe, and the whole team. You've got one more raving fan...

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/nathan-sousa/caroline-wave-cannon-demo[/SOUNDCLOUD]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thesooze

thesooze Member

3. MadFrank

MadFrank Supporting Member

Great demo! I would love to check the WC out one day as every demo I've heard has been really good. BTW, that Morgan and Tele combo is blowing my tiny little mind! Glam rock lives!

4. thesooze

thesooze Member

Hehe thanks man! Great combo indeed

5. MasterEvan07

MasterEvan07 Supporting Member

How did you get that marvelous matching sparkle?

6. thesooze

thesooze Member

Joe Morgan!

7. MasterEvan07

MasterEvan07 Supporting Member

Haha, he did the guitar too? Or did you have the guitar like that and he matched the amp to it?

Marvelous looking...I'm very keen on getting a Morgan in the near future.

8. thesooze

thesooze Member

Had the guitar, he matched it :aok