• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Carting a Marshall 2061 head...

Grenville

I luvs me little Marshall. Little powerhouse, full of tone, so good.

I've been carrying it around in a duffel bag/overnight bag, but I'd like something a bit more form-fitting and protective. I'm not a fan of the tea-cosy style covers, I'd rather have something to put the amp inside than something covering only 5/6 sides.

I've looked at things like a tool bags or totes with a rigid base and reinforced sides, some of which are almost ideal except for being a shade under the 51cm length needed. They're either a bit too small or way too big, like the bag I'm currently using.

Does anyone have any ideas for a commercially-available bag, tote or light case that would fit? Amp is 51cm x 22.5cm x 21cm

schwa

I'd also go with studio slips (I actually plan to, but haven't yet). Gator also makes a flight case that would fit.

Trending Topics