Catalinbread Hyper Pak

mprvise

Played #8 for a while a few days ago. Great fuzzy distortion that cleans up exceptionally well with the guitar volume. Can be noisy (hissy) with certain rigs. I love mine and it's not going anywhere.

Mitch T

I opened a thread recently after trying one, but got no comments. I guess it's too cheap :rolleyes:
Seriously, I loved it a lot. A very open, uncompressed drive, great for rhythm. Very transparent, good overall tone. Didn't miss a tone control at all, it was just spot on.

catalinbread

I opened a thread recently after trying one, but got no comments. I guess it's too cheap :rolleyes:
Seriously, I loved it a lot. A very open, uncompressed drive, great for rhythm. Very transparent, good overall tone. Didn't miss a tone control at all, it was just spot on.
I prefer the word "inexpensive". :p Anyway thanks for the kind words!

fatback

If you dug the Hyper Pak than be sure to check out the other mini Catalinbread pedals...

These mini-C's leave me happier than Forrest Gump with a fresh Whitman's Sampler.

:D

nibus

If you dug the Hyper Pak than be sure to check out the other mini Catalinbread pedals...

These mini-C's leave me happier than Forrest Gump with a fresh Whitman's Sampler.

:D
Just need a mini-delay and you would have the most killer practice/travel rig ever!

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
The Hyper Pak is a killer little OD.
But NOT small on the sound. Very nice clean up with the VOL knob as well! :)

Trending Topics