Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by se7en, Apr 12, 2008.

1. se7en

se7en Senior Member

I'm thinking about getting this boost pedal to goose the front of my Bogner XTC 101b's blue channel. Think it would work well with it? I want it to tighten it up a little and give me a little bit of a boost/more gain out of it for my rhythm tone.

2. Shnook

Shnook Supporting Member

I had one and liked it very much. I stupidly sold it and now wish I hadn't. It'll do what you need.

3. bluntage

bluntage Member

+1. :(

4. se7en

se7en Senior Member

Cool. I saw one for 95 bucks, so I might pick it up if it's still available.

5. Don P.

Don P. Supporting Member

I bought one two weeks ago and I could not be happier with it. At $95 that would be quite a score IMO.

6. Strat58

Strat58 Member

HI is isn't going anywere then staying on mine pedal board, great clean boost, man I should have had this one back in the 80 thies :)
    Peace Strat58

7. Wooley

Wooley Member

Fantastic little pedal, one of the great pedals of this whole pedal-boom period we're in, IMO.

8. mad dog

mad dog Silver Supporting Member

The SCP is an excellent clean boost. Depending on the amp, I might throw the fat switch on or not. That big knob has some great sounds in it. It stacks really well with other clean boosts.