• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Catalinbread Topanga Spring Reverb....

Snufkinoob

:)

And just when I was hoping it would be a plate, so that I wouldn't be tempted to get one.

Can't wait to hear the demo's. If this is on-par with the sounds of the Strymon BigSky's 2-spring mode, and does a really good fender reverb tank sound, I'll honestly consider taking the Flint off my board and upsizing in order to accommodate this and a tremolo pedal.

Last edited:

la noise

Like... that pedal looks.... like really
bitchin. Like, I wonder if it like sounds
cool, too? Or if it is like, you know,
full of Valley Girl up-talk??

I kid. :)

OotMagroot

Not interested in a spring reverb either. A plate reverb from the Catalinbread peeps would have me interested - sho'nuff!

Snufkinoob

I do like the graphics actually. Not as fugly as some of their other pedals.

And if the digital emulation on this is as good as the Belle's I can't wait to hear it. Maybe that other pedal will be a plate reverb? I'm surprised this was a spring to be honest.

Don A

Gold Supporting Member
I'm so nuts over my Belle Epoch that I can't wait to hear this pedal!

colinesquire

I'm curious to hear it! The bar is very low though with digital trying to capture a surfy spring drip. No one can get it.

Trending Topics