• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Cavalier tele pickups , Which bridge ?

cbnutt

On the neck i have about decided on the fat lion king , as i like a big full neck sound , trying to decide on 1 of 3 choices on the bridge , Nocaster Holy Grail , 51/52 Lion , or Nashville Lion , wanting a full sounding , no ice picky or harshness , but still have some twang , i think it will be one of the 3 that should work reading the descriptions , others maybe to bright or to hot wound for me , so between the 3 listed if you have some experience with them what do you think ? Waiting on a MJT body , so no hurry . Thanks .

thefett

Silver Supporting Member
I would go with a Nashville Lion. You could even have Rob wind it to the sound you are after. I’m looking to buy another Cavalier pickup for an Esquire build.

Ron Kirn

I see you have already posted a twin thread over in the Tele Pickups forum... all ya gotta do is wait and you will get a reply from the man himself.. if not email him doirect he;s quite respossive..

Ron

-Hawk-

Silver Supporting Member
I’ve had a Nashville in my main player for a few years now. It’s pretty much exactly what you’re describing.

Definitely chat with Rob though.

BJW

I've got 51/52 Lion in the bridge of my latest Telepartscaster. It's paired up with a Lion King neck. Great pickups, never used his pups before, really like them! Don't think you'll go wrong with whatever you choose. IMO, the 51/52 would be a great match for you.

freddyfeebleman

Gold Supporting Member
I put a set in my new tele partscaster. I told Rob I leaned more to blues, rock than country twang and he recommended the Nashville Lion bridge and Lion King neck.