CD Baby vs Tunecore...anyone?

Voodoo Soul Blues

Gold Supporting Member
I'm just about to release a single and was wondering if anyone has used both or either of these and which is better and why?

Thanks in advance....

JipThePeople

I am also interested if there is a better alternative to CD Baby for digital distribution. Anyone have recent experience with TuneCore, DistroKid, etc?

Bigsby

I am also interested if there is a better alternative to CD Baby for digital distribution. Anyone have recent experience with TuneCore, DistroKid, etc?
I only have direct experience with CD Baby from a 2004 release. They've been fine.

This video did give me pause about Distrokid, so I'll definitely be researching more if I release anything else.

JipThePeople

I only have direct experience with CD Baby from a 2004 release. They've been fine.

This video did give me pause about Distrokid, so I'll definitely be researching more if I release anything else.

Hey thanks for the response. So far, I don't see a serious competitor to CD baby. I don't wanna pay TuneCore yearly.

jammybastard

"I'm losing my edge, but I was there..."
I just put out a new single via CDBaby. No issues. They were very helpful in clearing up some other problems with Spotify and Apple Music distro.

Trending Topics