Ceriatone 5E3 TWEED DELUXE & CCC 2X12 sound sample

Pickmaster

Here is a lovely Tweed Deluxe which I’m using together with processors and I think it sounds fantastic (it sounds great without pedals too).
Sound sample was recorded with Patrick Eggle custom strat - Korg AX 1500G - to CERIATONE’s MIC 2 input (low gain). Clean & overdrive - neck single coil, Overdrive – bridge humbucker.
CCC 2X12 cabinet with Celestion G12 Century speakers and built inside mic capsule. Sorry for mindless wanking

http://www.guitarampcab.com/TWDdlx.mp3

ToneZappa

Sounds good, for me the best sound on the clip was just before the end. For me that was awesome. Also the playing near the end and fade is just amazing............ Looks like a beauty too.

fish78

Yes, it sounds great, but, and I have mentioned this to Nik, Tweed amps should look like tweed amps...that is, a Fender Clone should look like a Fender....

Jim

Yes, it sounds great, but, and I have mentioned this to Nik, Tweed amps should look like tweed amps...that is, a Fender Clone should look like a Fender....

You know Nik cannot win here. If he makes one that does not look like the original he gets critized. If he make one that is too close to the original he gets flamed. So what is the man to do?

Jim

jackaroo

Looks and sounds great...my only critique...it seemed a little woofy at times in the low under gain- the clean & between tones are really sweet.

Pickmaster

Thanks gentlemen,

Bub, you’re right ! I like ending too.
Fish, I agree with Jim here, also it is VERY hard to work on tweed covering!
And I like nice wood to (made by Mcinku).

Woodyworld

Sounding and playing great my man!

Damn your timiing is impeccable. smokin.

Love the wooden finish too as well as your coverning.

fish78

You know Nik cannot win here. If he makes one that does not look like the original he gets critized. If he make one that is too close to the original he gets flamed. So what is the man to do?

Jim
I meant no flame toward Nik...he told me that getting quality chome was an issue and that is why he uses black...That being said, he is supposed to be bringing out a Brown Vibroverb, but with non Fender cosmetics...Part of having a Brown Fender is that it is brown....

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Part of having a Brown Fender is that it is brown....
Except when it's not.

Personally I like the transitional look. Just enough to clue you off that there's something Brown inside...

Pickmaster

Sounds BIG.

Hot playing and excellent timing!

Is the overdrive coming from the Korg?

thanks

Marin
Yes Marin, it's a Korg drive (top boost+little hall reverb).
Thanks for listening.
Love your tele & strat samples with the Overtone.

Woody, Scott, thanks a lot,
I’m glad you’ve liked a sample.
Cheers

Pa'ani

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool playing! I really dig your Big tones... Congratulations on your Ceriatone 5E3 Tweed Deluxe.

Relicula

Silver Supporting Member
That was some nasty S**T right there, yessuh, makes me want to go play, just a nice cool drum beat, very groovy.:JAM

Pickmaster

Joseph, Thanks a bunch my man.

Relicula, thanks for listening and comments.

Kitarist, thanks and you have to post your tweed clip, it sounds (and looks) very nice on your forum page.

Trending Topics