• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ceriatone Amps...where are you guys buying them from??

Russ73

I dont know too much about them but the prices are great and I liked the son of yeti...so my question is where are they made and are they reliable?? Also is the SOY basically the best hot rodded Marshall in a small box or should I look at something else as well?? thx and sorry for the newb questions about these amps Im kinda late to the party!!

Axe-Man

For the money it’s probably impossible to buy a better amp than a Ceriatone. My Yeti 100 is just a fantastic amp; for what I paid for it, nothing can touch it. The SOY from all reports is a great little amp and a bargain to boot.

Darkburst

Silver Supporting Member
I have the 2202 which is like the high input channel of a 2203, but 20w. I love it for 70’s to early 80’s rock tone. Then my 2525 just landed a few weeks ago, which is a 25w Jubilee clone. Lots of great tones... early Rich Robinson, Bonamassa, Frusciante and Slash tones are all in there. Both of my heads have an added Choke. Built to last unlike Marshall’s newer offerings. Plus Nik has the best customer service in the game.

HeavyCream

Silver Supporting Member
If you’re in the US you can save on shipping but I’m not 100% if you can ask for mods like when you buy direct from Nik.

There are some tasty affordable mods you can easily incorporate with these amps.
I’m not sure if Guitarampsusa has started stocking amps but the JTM45 I bought through them was still built to order in Mylasia. I was able to get mods and it had the same wait time as if I ordered through Nik. I talked to Nik first but it was a little cheaper to get it through GuitarAmpsUSA. That said, if I was getting a bunch of special mods, I would just deal directly with Nik. As a matter of fact, iirc, I think Nik charged less for mods than guitarampsusa but the shipping savings still made it a little cheaper. If I got more mods, it might have been the same or cheaper to order from Ceriatone. Nik didn’t mind at all when I told him I was going to order through guitarampsusa. He was very easy to deal with in general and just happy I picked Ceriatone. I’ve been singing his praises ever since.

Last edited:

Bill Lumberg

I Drink and I Know Things.
Gold Supporting Member
Just order direct from Nik.

I've played a few of Nik's amps over the years and dollar-for-dollar they are some of the best out there. Especially if you're looking for amps like the older Marshalls that are exploding in price recently. A lot of people seem to get turned off by them being built in Malaysia but it shouldn't be a concern. Their quality is top notch and much higher than some legendary brands current offerings. If you order an amp from Nik, order a Centura too. It's the best sounding Klon reproduction I've ever played.

Russ73

Come on, it's as simple as doing a search. You buy them directly from the company: http://www.ceriatone.com/ and they will ship the amp to you.

If you want to buy it in the US, you can also go through one of their dealers probably: http://www.ceriatone.com/dealers-techs/

They are a well established, well known brand in the amp market. Regardless of where they are based.
Come on?? Why should I bang my head trying to get all the info I got in this thread in 30 min looking for the cheapest fastest way to get the amp i want...isn't that what TGP is for the share info?? Sorry I ruined your day with my thread...thx for the response btw

ARsouth40

Guitarampsusa.com doesn't stock any Ceriatone goodies. Your order is handled the same by Nik as if you placed it on their web site. You just save a few bucks on the order & shipping with Guitaramps. If you want mods, email Nik with your order number and chat about what you want. They're backed up 12-14 weeks currently. I'd say the only downside to guitarampsusa.com is they don't do the kits, only completed amps. HTH
John
10 weeks into my wait for an OTS HRM Bluesmaster

wntbtw

If you live in the US I believe that you won`t have to pay the shipping charges from Malaysia if you order thru https://www.guitarampsusa.com/--at least I did not when I ordered my Son of Yeti thru them 3 or so years ago--you can contact them with your questions. Not sure if that 'shipping discount' applies only to stock amps only because a year later I had Nik build me a 20w Chupacabra & because it was a custom order, I had to pay the additional shipping charge [which was around $75 I believe]. Both amps only took 3 or so days to ship from Malaysia to the southeast US--of course that was before the terrible COVID pandemic.

playthecray

Silver Supporting Member
I was fortunate to find my Ceriatone 50 watt JMP 69 spec head lightly used in the emporium. It's a fantastic sounding amp that is built like a tank. I would highly recommend and not hesitate to buy another one.

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
Not sure I would want to deal with shipping from Malaysia right now, unless I knew multiple people have had success during the pandemic. USPS, UPS, Fedex can barely get a pedal half way across the US without issues.
I think there are two used 2525's in the emporium right now?
I'm tempted.

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
I own a SOY and it is great ! Excellent hotrodded Marshall tone. I ordered directly from Nik.

riscado

Come on?? Why should I bang my head trying to get all the info I got in this thread in 30 min looking for the cheapest fastest way to get the amp i want...isn't that what TGP is for the share info?? Sorry I ruined your day with my thread...thx for the response btw
yes, it's a real nuisance typing ceriatone on your google search engine. I completely understand your problem.

Trending Topics