Ceriatone Centura

Ryan Swanson

I've recently gotten on the waiting list, and Nik told me that it's currently about 800 people long (I have no idea how much time that'll take to get through... any ideas??) and is 175 USD + shipping, for anyone unaware. Nik is a great guy to communicate with, and I can't wait to try his Klone out.

ellsworthman

The Geezer of Gear
Gold Supporting Member
I got on late last week and he also told me it was about 800 people long. He told me they have one guy making pedals. I asked if it could be upwards of 2 months and he said maybe.. he's just not sure. I have hopes that some people may drop out or they may shift more production on them if the demand keeps growing.
It was about 600 long in late September when I got on. If I'm told it's going to be a couple more months, I'll be dropping out...I just got a Mythical Overdrive, I'm quite happy with it.

ellsworthman

The Geezer of Gear
Gold Supporting Member
My fear is that a couple more months will be a reality. I saw on the FB group that he is just starting to email the first batch so maybe there is hope? Cool score on the MO btw. Rock on!
He told me this a.m. that I'm somewhere between 60th and 80th on the list and it won't be too long before I hear from him. I'll post again when I do, hopefully that helps establish a bit of a timeframe.

magnus02

Silver Supporting Member
Might have to finally get in the Klon/Klone game...

But yeah, I want the dickbutt version

Tom F

He told me this a.m. that I'm somewhere between 60th and 80th on the list and it won't be too long before I hear from him. I'll post again when I do, hopefully that helps establish a bit of a timeframe.
Holy cats! He had that many drop outs that moved you from 600 some to (worst case) 80ish? Yes please do keep us posted. Thanks!

ellsworthman

The Geezer of Gear
Gold Supporting Member
Holy cats! He had that many drop outs that moved you from 600 some to (worst case) 80ish? Yes please do keep us posted. Thanks!
Actually, that 600 number came from somebody who posted a couple days after I got on the list...and that was right around the time when the Centura was announced. I supposed it's possible 300 or 400 people ordered it from when I did to when that person posted...??? :dunno

menlow

Silver Supporting Member
I like mine so far. I’ve been using it through a cranked DRRI, Silverface Champ, and a JCM 2204.

Trending Topics