• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ceriatone Lead/Bass direct

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
This is my initial test with "no volume" recording/playing late at night. It's my new Ceriatone Lead/Bass (I REALLY think this is a great amp, perfect Marshall pad for pedals or just by itself) and the quality of the amp (and head cab) is up there with any other amp I have owned. I'm also testing my THD hotplate set to load (no speaker output) direct into my audio interface (Echo Audiofire8) with Reaper using a cab sim from Guitar Rig 2 (that is what I happen to have on hand, but there are tons of plug in cab sims for Reaper).

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7396235

If I recall this was after a few Crown and Ginger's, but you get the idea. Obviously, it sounds really sweet through a nice 2x12 cab. But I think I can use this recording setup for no volume stuff and be happy. I will do a few more with pedals and diming the volume (this is a non MV amp) into the hot plate as well. Next up will be my Valvetech Hayseed, but that really needs Celestion Blues to shine :D