• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Ceriatone OTS 50 - price drop

jptortor

I would like to list my OTS 50 for sale. This is the standard model but is modded so that the OD trim control is on the back instead of inside the amp.

This one sounds just like you'd expect it to and is a lot more versatile than I anticipated with the two channels and boost.

It is in very good condition but I must disclose that the back panel of wood that blocks the tubes is missing.

I will also include the kleinulator effects loop and footswitch. It's a great amp, but one that I really don't see myself using so much.

I'm looking for $1200 shipped/paypalled. DROP TO $1150

I would consider trades for Music Man guitars, possibly a small Boogie head (mini mark, mark iv short head, short head electradyne). I'm certainly open to hearing other offers too!

Jason

Last edited:

cwjones

Been looking for one for a bit. How do you sell stuff from here, or where are you located?
I can do PP and have the cash to go for it, but (of course) am reluctant to pay in advance.. ;) Used to Ebay/CL/Reverb...
Thanks
Wes Jones

Trending Topics