• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Ceriatone OTS

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
Great amp, Ceriatone OTS $850. pp, Free Shipping ,

50/25 Works as she should, KILLER AMP. Of course I have the foot-switch.
I will put the word Dumble clone as this is Nic's verson of a Dumble amp
thumbnail-1 by Alan, on Flickrthumbnail by Alan, on Flickr

Last edited:

kimos55

Gold Supporting Member
there are 4 holes in the top I forgot to mention in my post, here is a photo. I bought this from a John weeks in Colorado. Couldn't tell you who built it, looking just in the back she looks like it was built at Marshall. Built to perfection. The 6 position switch is normally in the back it is a OD Trim (fine tunes response of overdrive channel). When it was built they put the switch on the front. I have owned 4 OTS style amps, this one sounds great and sounds stock as they get.
thumbnail-4 by Alan, on Flickr

Last edited:

les_patlaw

FWIW, I have an OTS and the far right 6 position switch is likely a tone mod as is mine. Each position is hooked to a higher resistor and is a tone knob that's at the end of the circuit. The OD trim is on the back and it appears that it is here as well (on back, far right). Essentially, the 6 way tone is helpful when switching between setups/guitars, especially when the tone controls are bypassed in the boost mode. This is a common mod that Nik does and it's usually done with a three way mid switch mod and/or a HRM bypass mod as well. The HRM bypass on those amps is put in between the preamp and OD sections on the amp's face. Brilliant amp!!

splatter

I think I have a trade going here where I live, what are you looking to trade, I am always interested in Guitars.
I have a 2017 SG or a single cut carvin with a floyd ,both of which I'm about to put up for sale

kimos55

Gold Supporting Member
Funny as I am in Hawaii doing a gig for the last 4 years. I still have a bunch of stuff in Hollywood too.
Amp is still available

Trending Topics