• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ceriatone Overtone Clip...

HereIGoAgain

Thanks Doug,
...there is suhr badger and fuchs

Nice clip and playing.

Now, I do have to ask. I lurked on the threads were Nik pretty much got his lungs gouged out over this amp. The flak was bad enough that he decided not to release the complete amp - only in kit form for the DIY'ers. So I just want to know.....

Since you have a Fuchs, does the Ceriatone hold it's own against the high-dollar dumbell clones, or does it suck in comparision, or should the big boys drop their butts and run if Nik does release the complete amp? You seem like you can give an honest comparison.

Again, nice clip.

scottl

Let's not start this again. Nik did not discontinue the amp because of any flak. He can say what he wants but I heard it was delayed for several reasons. Noise in the original beta builds, overwhelming initial demand catching him offguard with the longer build times, and propaganda to deflect these above reasons. His comments certainly fanned the fires. Touche to Nik!

Nice clip and playing.

Now, I do have to ask. I lurked on the threads were Nik pretty much got his lungs gouged out over this amp. The flak was bad enough that he decided not to release the complete amp - only in kit form for the DIY'ers. So I just want to know.....

Since you have a Fuchs, does the Ceriatone hold it's own against the high-dollar dumbell clones, or does it suck in comparision, or should the big boys drop their butts and run if Nik does release the complete amp? You seem like you can give an honest comparison.

Again, nice clip.

scottl

Great clip btw!

I'd love to the amp with a more normal speaker. The TR1265/RWB is so dull it kills all the open highs for me. One guarantee is that any overly bright or harsh amp is not harsh with this speaker. Would be cool to hear it with the G1265 to see how the topend sounds. The tone on the vid is really muffled on the top.

Great feel and playing . Good stuff.

Also, maybe push mid control and bass controls to 1 oclock? That way I can get a point of reference. With my amps and skyline stack, it is a little dull unless the mids are up there. Combined with the lifeless (for me) RWB/TR1265 and there is room for imrovement.

Thanks!!

HereIGoAgain

Let's not start this again. Nik did not discontinue the amp because of any flak. He can say what he wants but I heard it was delayed for several reasons. Noise in the original beta builds, overwhelming initial demand catching him offguard with the longer build times, and propaganda to deflect these above reasons. His comments certainly fanned the fires. Touche to Nik!
I'll bite. Pretty serious claims there, however truth is truth. Link to information?

fullerplast

Excellent job spm!!!!:AOK Great playing and tone!

Looks like all the pots are pretty close to 12:00 for the recording.....sure makes for an easy baseline setup.

Trending Topics