• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ceriatone

bsoerig85

Hi Everyone.

What are the big differences between The Ceriatone Overtone Special and the Fuchs od50? I tried both...

But which one do you think sounds the best?

Best regards

Bjorn
Denmark :RoCkIn

Eagle1

They are both nice but I prefer the Ceriatone.
The Fuchs is PCB and the OTS is PTP not that that matters .

blues junkie

Whichever one sounds best to you. Either one is a great amp.

Now with that being said... stand back because the sh$t is about to hit the fan.

fullerplast

They are both nice but I prefer the Ceriatone.
The Fuchs is PCB and the OTS is PTP not that that matters .
:agree...and I've owned both. The fuchs does have reverb and a buffered loop, while the OTS is more of a straight D-style architecture.

But if you've tried both already.....then you know the only answer that matters.:YinYang

It's Time!

You know I'll be honest with you, but I am new to Ceriatone amps.

What is the big deal with them :confused:

Eagle1

You know I'll be honest with you, but I am new to Ceriatone amps.

What is the big deal with them :confused:
They seem too good to be true at the price but if you take a look inside one it is as well made as amps costing many times more . In the case of the OTS I think it sounds as close to a D ODS as you will find.

fullerplast

A dollar spent in the US that stays in the US does 10 times the economic stimulus as a dollar spent that goes to Malaysia.
The OP lives in Denmark. Somehow I don't think that concern is what he had in mind when he asked his question.:messedup

Why is it that Gustavsson, Henman-Bevilacqua, Ruokangas, Huber, Vox, Marshall, Celestion, Fender Mexico, or Fender Japan threads never, ever spontaneously burst into concerned "Buy American" posts?:facepalm

CharAznable

Silver Supporting Member
The OP lives in Denmark. Somehow I don't think that concern is what he had in mind when he asked his question.:messedup

Why is it that Gustavsson, Henman-Bevilacqua, Ruokangas, Huber, Vox, Marshall, Celestion, Fender Mexico, or Fender Japan threads never, ever spontaneously burst into concerned "Buy American" posts?:facepalm
Yeah, I've never heard someone say that buying Marshall is unpatriotic because the money's going to England and not USA... talk about a double standard...

In any case, when I spend my money, it's not to stimulate the economy or give welfare to anyone, but to get most value for it.

strat68

Re: first paragraph- :hide

Re: second paragraph- a very excellent point. Especially regarding Marshall and Vox.

vinni

Yeah.....real nice one.....

Don't forget ENGL, Vigier, Hiwatt, Orange, Ceriatone, BJF, Emma, Carl Martin, TC Electronics, Ibanez, LAG, ESP.....

Hmmm

Vinni

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
A dollar spent in the US that stays in the US does 10 times the economic stimulus as a dollar spent that goes to Malaysia.
What about the TRILLION that we are going to have to foot to continue to bail out our own companies for their incompetence and the insatiable greedy b*stards making up stuff like CDO swaps (that ended up helping to tank our economy)?. That TRILLION seems like it could have helped to stimulate our economy if we had our sh*t straight... oops, sorry... back to my nap...
:thud

strat68

A couple more points on Ceriatone. I have one of their clones. Most of the cost went to my home country. Labor to the guy who built it, the head box and tranny were from my local country. Possibly some other parts.

cbguy

Green & Gold Supporter
I have nothing against Ceriatone BUT my closest personal experience with them is a friend who said he bought a D* clone (tured out to be a Ceriatone) and he's having a problem with it that he can't solve, Ceriatone won't return his emails, phone calls, etc. That was over a month's time frame.

Customer experience means something, even though I know anyone can put out a lemon once in a while. I told him to get on TGP (I don't think he has to date) and ask about it. Oh, well.

Kitarist

Thats interesting because everytime i ask and check how good customer experience is... all people say they get an email back within few hours. Your friend is a big fat liar

:D :D

Trending Topics