• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Chain Order (opinions)

I've got a couple new toys I've recently been playing around with. This has got me thinking about the order of my chain, which is seen in my signature below.

1st - Where do you guys like to put your Volume pedals? Plus, what do you guys think about the Boss FV-500H? I just purchased one off the forum earlier this week.

2nd - If you have a Trem, Vibe and a Leslie pedal, what order would you put them in? Plus, I'm getting ready to try and purchase the Diamond Vibrato pedal which is a true vibrato pedal.
Ah, the special feeling of G.A.S!! lol

C.SCAN3

I'm going to piggyback on this thread if you don't mind. I'm wondering the same thing. I have Creation Audio Labs MK 4.23 clean boost, Fuzz, OD, and Vibe. What would be a good order for this line-up?

thetangmang

1- I don't know anything about the FV-500H but volume pedals at the end of the chain just before delays is awesome for swells with echoes.

2- I like my vibes before drives and I'd put the Leslie and trem at the very end of the chain with the Leslie after the trem.

1- I don't know anything about the FV-500H but volume pedals at the end of the chain just before delays is awesome for swells with echoes.

2- I like my vibes before drives and I'd put the Leslie and trem at the very end of the chain with the Leslie after the trem.
Yea, thats how I have everything right now. I like my Fuzzes to be before the vibe though. Od's after. My amp is a channel switcher, so most of the gain is coming from the amp. I set it more for that bluesy/crunchy sound and use something to boost it for leads. I have my delays and my Reverb in the effects loop.

I'm going to piggyback on this thread if you don't mind. I'm wondering the same thing. I have Creation Audio Labs MK 4.23 clean boost, Fuzz, OD, and Vibe. What would be a good order for this line-up?
I know everyone does it different, but I would set it like this
Fuzz then Vibe
Clean Boost then OD, or OD then Clean Boost.
It can work either way.