Chandler SDE 2 and Reverb

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 1off2morrow, May 23, 2011.

1. 1off2morrow

1off2morrow Member

My interest in rack gear waxes and wanes. As it is currently waning, here are two nice Chandler units for sale. The Reverb was recently purchased from a fellow TGPer. The green light on the left didn't work when I got it. I took it my local tech who couldn't find a replacement bulb (I'm not sure how hard he looked...). This does not affect how the unit works. Each includes their respective power supply. No boxes or manuals, but part of the beauty of these is that even a simpleton like me can use them. You turn a dial and voila, you can hear the difference! $225 PayPal'd and shipped is what I paid for the reverb and that seems like a fair price. $325 for the SDE 2. Thanks and take care!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1off2morrow

1off2morrow Member

3. zorak

zorak Member

I was going to mention that you need to move this over to Buy and Sell, but I saw it over there. SDE-2 looks pretty sweet - what is the difference between the original model and this one?

Last edited: May 25, 2011