• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • Our current dedicated servers have done their job for a number of years but it is time to upgrade the hosting to new hardware. The change over will happen tonight.

Chapman MLV Pro Modern Lunar

DeuceII

Silver Supporting Member
Here's my experience quick unboxing/demoing/reviewing the Chapman MLV Pro Modern Lunar. I REALLY wanted to love this guitar. Unfortunately not to be.

In all honesty I think the sound of this guitar is just "Meh". Not a big fan of the pickups. But that was just one more point in deciding to send it back.

surfco

AH.... Chapman guitars, worst pieces of trash, made by a trash person, an internet bully and egocentric prick.

i keep hearing mixed reviews on chapman. they make some damn beautiful guitars. a few of the natrual finishes they have are stellar. those neck through, reverse headstock explorers they make look amazing. never seen one up close or played one though.

DeuceII

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds 'flat.' Is that the issue you didn't like about the pickups?
That’s a good description. I just felt there wasn’t anything great about the way it sounded in the room. Not a great demo I know, but tried to capture some of what I was hearing.

Trending Topics