• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Charlie Hunter Vid - for your enjoyment

M

Member 995

Thanks for the link. He isn't playing Novax guitars anymore?

slopeshoulder

This guy always amazes me with his musicality and then makes me thinkhow cool it'd be if his hands were free to move. Makes it all a novelty for me. Too many compromises to the at-the-same-time trip IMO. I'd rather hear a bass player and guitar player who listen to each other.

This guy always amazes me with his musicality and then makes me thinkhow cool it'd be if his hands were free to move. Makes it all a novelty for me. Too many compromises to the at-the-same-time trip IMO. I'd rather hear a bass player and guitar player who listen to each other.
I suggest listening to more of his stuff, the albums vary quite a bit.

I would love to be as limited or 'compromised' as him.

If you ARE interested in hearing him through 6 strings, he has a couple killer tracks on Stanton Moore - From the Coup, where its Charlie on a Telecaster just burning.

Trending Topics