• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Sold Charvel 375 Deluxe

kmanick

Silver Supporting Member
1989-1991 charvel 375 Deluxe in Trans Red. overall the guitar is in great shape, the frets are good and the truss rod works fine. The floyd is stable and holds tune well. I've grown fond of this one but I've got a Jackson SL-1 incoming so that will take care of my H/S/S needs. It's got a couple of minor finish dings pictured , besides that good to go. Has Stock pickups in it, comes with a roadrunner case that is not mint but works well enough. Price is 450.00 shipped , local guys can come get it for $400.00

Last edited:

kmanick

Silver Supporting Member
I've had a couple of Inquiries about the clear coat on this, those are all reflections, the finish on this is intact and not lifting anywhere

316ms

Is that a 5 way selector? Is the first notched position( 1 position twords the neck) a typical strat single coil configuration? Or is it the bridge p/u and 1 middle single coil? Thanks for any info. Cool guitar!

kmanick

Silver Supporting Member
yes it's a five way
positions
1 bridge
2 bridge and middle (I don't think it's split but could be)
3 middle
4 middle + neck
5 neck

316ms

yes it's a five way
positions
1 bridge
2 bridge and middle (I don't think it's split but could be)
3 middle
4 middle + neck
5 neck
That's cool. Trying to get the 2 single coil bridge and middle p/u strat thing. Thanks for the reply GLWTS

Trending Topics