Charvel Guthrie Govan

ehsaan

Hi all would anyone here know the exact neck specifications ( depth / thickness at the 1st fret to 12th fret ) of the Charvel Guthrie Govan Thin C profile neck ?
Thanks so much
Cheers
Ehsaan

chris lykins

Gold Supporting Member
Im glad you posted that link as I always wondered why they measured. I can just tell you its my favorite feeling neck out there!

iced_earth

Gold Supporting Member
Im glad you posted that link as I always wondered why they measured. I can just tell you its my favorite feeling neck out there!
I still haven't seen one on the shelf around here to try out... I've heard the neck is a little more rounded/less shoulder than a standard Charvel neck.

MangoMango

Gold Supporting Member
Seems like you may have what you need from the previous posts but the neck is not custom from what i know its a standard Charvel offering.

I've owned one and the neck is very nice. Access is uninhibited across the whole board.

The finish on the neck is what really stands out. Smooth as silk. Slippery in a way.

Nice guitar all around. Definitely worth the experience.

I still haven't seen one on the shelf around here to try out... I've heard the neck is a little more rounded/less shoulder than a standard Charvel neck.
Definitely felt rounder than the current somewhat U-shouldered slightly flatter pro mod necks when I tried one recently. Felt the same though as a couple of other Charvel custom shop guitars, maybe it's a 'standard' CS type shape?

It did kind of feel like a super comfortable 'standard' Fender neck shape.

bdm

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone happen to know what fret wire they’re using on the Charvel/Govan model?

I played one and loved the neck and frets. Was thinking about getting a guitar refretted with the same stainless wire.

Trending Topics