charvel knobs

Carlocki

where I can find this guy for a Charvel mij?

15825760_10210509482153840_8818456953791413244_n.jpg

Oldschool59

very similar but domed and not so knurled
Yes, but they can also make them flat, with a heavier knurl. I'm getting two of them, so they would match perfectly. I have been looking for a LONG time for this as well, this seems to be the only option, short of making them myself. Good luck!

Carlocki

Hello Carlo,

I don't know who made those. There used to be a company called Vintique owned by Jay Monterose, and he made some with that similar knurl, but I don't think that knob pictured is on of his. I make a heavy knurl, but mine aren't quite that big as far as the diamond pattern is concerned.

Thank you for your interest in my shop,

Michael

AlanH

You could try the jcfonline forum. If they don't know a supplier somebody might be willing to sell you one as quite a lot like to mod their San Dimas and Socal promods...

AdmiralB

They still use these knobs, they've been on all the Pro-Mods AFAIK (USA, MIJ, MIM). I've never seen them for sale separately.

You can try FMIC, but I've never had good luck with them for any Jackson parts (if anyone can get them as a piece part from Fender, Darren Riley probably can).

I've had a similar problem trying to get the knobs they use on the USA/CS stuff. They're Gotoh dome knobs, which you can find lots of places, but the Jackson/Charvel version is drilled for 0.250-shaft pots and that seems to be unique to them. The other Gotohs are 6mm.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom