Chase Bliss Blooper

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by corbetta, Jan 23, 2019.

1. JosephZdyrski

JosephZdyrski Member

Yea me too....

But in all honesty I’d rather have a Mood than a Blooper .... I cannot afford either but the Mood strikes me as more of a players pedal... that can do more with your real time playing and this seems like more of a creative tool for the hardcore looping fan. If I was into that more I’d probably be GASing for this, so I get it I totally do but it’s not for me.

The Mood however I’d love to pick up someday when I can afford it as it seems like a totally unique ultra Delay/sampler that can undoubtedly do some never before heard type of sounds. Granted they both can but the Mood seems much more applicable to real time playing, which is actually much more appealing to me and I’m happy that between the two that the Mood is the much more affordable one. Which will help me acquire one much sooner.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. splatt

splatt david torn / splattercell Gold Supporting Member

douché, mssr!

anxiousmofo, Jerrod, friend33 and 2 others like this.
  3. splatt

sorry — no, that’s simply not a thing.
    wait, no! i’m not sorry that it’s not a thing, i’m very happy to report back that it’s not a thing. fwiw, i’m a player.

4. Purple_Plexi

Purple_Plexi Member

[​IMG]

Tabor, xcc, urQuill and 2 others like this.
  5. splatt

lol

Purple_Plexi likes this.
  6. baseggio

baseggio Member

Now that they basically have the feature set finalized, have they put out a list of the features? I've watched some of the videos, but I don't have the best sense of the "basic" functionality. My hope here is to use Blooper as an awesome phrase sampler and that justifies the cost of getting something with the more interesting advanced looping features. Kind of a gateway drug, if you will.

7. carrier street

carrier street Supporting Member

After watching all of the videos the the other night while up with a sick baby, I caved and bought one. My guitar playing at this point consists of entertaining my son, my dog, and myself by making loops. I've been looking to upgrade my Ditto looper, but everything I've looked at is either not worth it feature wise or is massive. This exceeds my needs, and the modifier system just looks fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Mosley

Mosley Electric Catnip Gold Supporting Member

Just backed the Kickstarter! :dude Totally stoked, the whole project has been a blast to follow!

urQuill, friend33, johnetone and 4 others like this.
  9. Blanket Jackson

Blanket Jackson ¿Qué Hiciste? Silver Supporting Member

10. p.j.

p.j. Member

The Instagram videos are awesome. What to sell,,,what to sell??!!

11. baseggio

baseggio Member

I love the short Montreal Blooper Bonanza videos! Very nice, quick way to get a good sense of what it can do. Now, if we can see how saving loops is gonna work...

12. carrier street

carrier street Supporting Member

Preordering things like this is always a reminder of how childishly impatient I am. :D

Spirithunter likes this.
  13. your name here

your name here Supporting Member

At least it’s only until December. I’ve waited a year plus for plenty of other things.