Chase Tone Secret Preamp For Sale!

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by Lightsleeper, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsleeper

Lightsleeper Member

I am selling my Chase Tone Secret Preamp - Insanely Great Clean Boost + An Overall 'Always On' Pedal With A Great Vintage Quality Based On The Echoplex Preamp Circuits Of The 70's - It's Not A Delay, But Has the tonal quality of the vintage pedal

I paid $178.00 USD for it and it took a few weeks to deliver - Kyle Chase is now backordered on the pedal - I will let it go for $140.00 + Ship

Description Below

- Chase Tone Secret Preamp -

“Kyle Chase- possibly the world’s most OCD builder of new-old-stock amps and effects.” Premier Guitar Magazine Press Release 2012

The World’s Only Real Deal All-American early & late 1970s Echoplex EP3 Preamp Circuit featuring Vintage-Authentic Components. The Perfect Always ON Tone Enhancement or Slightly Above Unity Boost with both EARLY EP3 and LATER EP3 modes:‘Musically Transparent’ Or ‘Upper Harmonic’ Boost via a Toggle Switch.
    We’ve been making these longer than the boutique industry started to produce various versions based off of the real circuit. We have a stellar reputation for a high quality product for both home, studio, and world tours. This is the real deal.
    Excellent Clean Build! Nailed my actual EP3 tone to a tee! -Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. otherone

otherone Supporting Member

This the best single pedal I own!

3. Spats

Spats Member

I have 3 on different boards.. these are awesome

4. Lightsleeper

Lightsleeper Member

otherone + Spats

I agree with you 100% - Kyle is one of the best - if not the best builder on the map right now.

His dedication to his craft is second-to-none. I feel his repro of the vintage Vox wah is the closest to the vintage models anyone has ever gotten. It sounds incredible + so does his 'Secret Preamp'

My sale of it is not due to dislike - it's simply a case of me buying way too many pedals at once and then realizing I am minimalist - I really prefer direct in - + an occasional TS.

Appreciate the co-sign - someone should scoop this up ASAP, considering the backorder you're getting a mint one without having to wait + for less then it would be on the site.

Thanks for the co-sign, enjoy your pedals!

5. Lightsleeper

Lightsleeper Member

6. MasterEvan07

MasterEvan07 Supporting Member

Good deal on a fantastic tone tool. The life and vibrancy this imparts to the signal path is unreal - GLWS!

7. 5150

5150 Member

8. Lightsleeper

Lightsleeper Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.