• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Cheap delay for doubling?

jazzfromhell

Does anybody know of a decent, cheap (under $150) pedal delay that can achieve really short delay times, say 0 - 20 ms?
Appreciate the help greatly!

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
DD-2 or DD-3

I picked up a DD-3 mij model with the long chip for $130ish on ebay. The DD-2 usually is $150 and up on avg. I own 2 DD2 and a mij DD3. I love them that much!

Last edited:

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
:drool

I intend to do much the same myself. I love my big chip DD-3...
Haha! Right on brother! If I find another at a good price ill buy it! These ling chips are getting harder to find.

I use both the dd2 and dd3 in combo to get that Run Like Hell echo.

Last edited:

NHBluesMan

Garagetone Axle Grease delay sounds great for thickening up parts... it's only $60 new (don't let the price fool you, it sounds great)

jkokura

I'll also say a DD3 is a great option here. 50 bucks used often. I paid 130 new for mine 15 years ago and is the only pedal I really have and use from then, though it's not on a board right now. But I'll never sell it.

Jacob

Trending Topics